What is the Pipolino®
- It is a food pellet distributor that acts as a virtual hunting field that will satisfy your cat’s predatory needs.
- When hungry, your cat has to roll the Pipolino® to extract the food pellets. This action mimics the natural predatory behavior that your cat was genetically programmed to perform in the wild.
The Pipolino® is the only healthy tool designed to satisfy your cat’s primary needs.
Who needs a Pipolino®
- 100% of cats leaving in a multicat household
- 90% of indoor cats
- 60% of outdoor cats
- Obese cats
- Cats sleeping all day (depression)
- Cats vocalizing during the night
- Anxious or shy cats
- Aggressive cats (toward other cats or toward owners)
- Hyperactive cats
- Cats eating to fast and vomiting or regurgitating
after a meal (bulimia)
- Cats grooming and licking their body excessively
- Cats urine marking or house soiling
When should you provide a Pipolino®
to your cat?
- As a kitten (7 weeks and older)
- After spaying or neutering to prevent obesity
- To increase the success of a weight management program for obese cats
- In the presence of any disease in order to increase the success of medical treatment
- When you have more than one cat in the household
- In presence of any behavior problem (nocturnal vocalization, anxiety or fear, excessive grooming and automutilation, aggression, urine marking, hyperactivity, etc.)
Click on thumbnail for a larger view of the picture
Cats look miserable when they have to work like that to access their daily food?
It is the opposite. With all the potentially negative side effects of traditional bowl feeding compared to the beneficial effects of the Pipolino® including it’s capacity to satisfy the cat’s fundamental needs, we believe that it is the bowl fed cats that are the most miserable. Bowl fed cats become dependent of this mode of feeding that may be harmful for their physical and mental health. Allow your companion animal to express its natural feeding and hunting behavior. Provide your cat a Pipolino®.